Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Nanny Mania 2: Goes to Hollywood

Emma is back in action, this time as the nanny for a prominent Hollywood couple. But this household is anything but tidy. It`s a mad-dash to clean up the mansion before the parents come home. You`ll have a baby to watch, kids to clean up after, clothes to launder, and a whole living room, bedroom, kitchen and playroom to take care of. Purchase deluxe cleaning supplies and prove to that household what a real nanny can do!
Updated!
Game Size 81 MB

OR


Screenshots:


Have fun and feel free to leave your comments!

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

My anti-virus detected a virus in this game....Please fix it so I can play.

Thank you!

Adnan said...

I scan every game before uploading.I dont which antivirus you use, but game is clean 100%.Its false positive from your antivirus, in antivirus menu you should find option "Report as false positive", wait for next antivirus definition update then you will be able to play game.I recommend Avast antivirus, which is best for me.Hope this helps.
Cheers

Post a Comment