Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Ella's Hope

The angels have long since stopped interfering in the matters of the world yet there are a group of select few who watch over the land below as powerful Guardians.Each year the most promising individuals from across the lands are invited to take part in the Trials - their prize is to become a Candidate for Guardianship, to train amongst the clouds for a chance to join the elite ones.Yet our story is not focused on those specially invited ones - instead meet Ella, a girl with a mysterious past having been found on the mountainside in a storm just under a year ago and now working as a maid in the local Inn.Ella's Hope is full of adventure with 7 playable characters to discover and many quests ahead of you. The mystery of this girl's past is about to have a massive effect on her future.
Updated!
Game Size 140 MB

OR
OR

Screenshots:


Have fun and feel free to leave your comments!

7 comments:

Kim said...

I need help!!! I got Ranch Rush 2 and tried to play it but when I do my monitor goes black with a message that says "Out of frequency" someone told me to reboot and press F8 but I'm too scared to mess up my computer anyone know anything?

ThinkPad said...

http://rapidshare.com/files/382696998/EHope.zip

Anonymous said...

Ella's Hope - I couldn`t unpack, one file is distroyd.

Patsy said...

ELLA'S HOPE has a TROJAN VIRUS.... on your heads be it!!

Sweet Seahorse said...

I used to get warnings about some of Adnan's files having Trojans when I used AVG as my Virus scanner. Haven't had any trouble since I changed to Avast.

Anonymous said...

I didnt find any trojans in this. safe.

Anonymous said...

could you please upload this with mediafire? im having trouble with hotfile/rapidshare and i really want to download this game. thanks.

Post a Comment