Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, October 3, 2011

Echoes of the Past - The Citadels of Time Collectors Edition


Travel from the Dark Middle Ages to the present to save the inhabitants of the Orion kingdom in Echoes of the Past - The Citadels of Time! The witch is back and is more powerful and inventive than ever! After trapping you in a time limbo, you must use your Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure talents to escape and save the day! The fate of the kingdom is in your hands in Echoes of the Past – The Citadels of Time! 



Game Size 469  MB


OR
OR
OR


Have fun and feel free to leave your comments!

2 comments:

Dafne said...

Hello .. I always follow your blog and find it fantastic! I was wondering if you could put some game in Italian. for example you put a game I was looking for a long time, but in Gardenscapes English is a bit complicated for me that I am Italian. kisses Roberta

Adnan said...

Thanks for your kind words,
I have forum: Adnan.ForumCity.com,registration is free you can find there non english games, also if you cant find game you want to play use request section we will find game for you, I planing to post non english games and mac in future on my blogs.Cheers

Post a Comment