Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Death Under Tuscan Skies - A Dana Knightstone Novel Collectors Edition

Journey across Italy as best-selling novelist Dana Knightstone in Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel! During a lecture in a university in Tuscany, you are startled by the ghost of a 19th century girl named Eva. Decades ago, she died of a mysterious illness while her lover Giovanni left to find a cure. Why did he never return? Unravel the mystery of his disappearance as you explore beautiful landscapes in this incredible Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game!

Game Size 403  MB

OR
OR

Screenshots:


Have fun and feel free to leave your comments!

1 comments:

Vess said...

On chapter 2 when I enter the dormitory, there isn´t an arrow to go back outside. I looked in the strategy guide and I understood that I had to enter and go out immediately and than I´ll have the back arrow. But I don´t look the strategy guides before playing the game, why should I do it when i´m supposed to play the game myself without help? :( Now I have to start the game again.

Post a Comment